foomart foomart

 Wednesday, November 28

I made the cut! As of next Ensemble practice I'm a full-fledged member. (I said member.) I'm told I have "chops," which is the last thing I expected because I was standing next to Herr Direktor last night at practice, and painfully conscious of every mistake I made. So I'm happy to hear the good outweighed the bad overall.

I am suddenly inspired to practice. I have to put the Foolish uke back together today; I clear coated it yesterday and I think I'm going to call it done. It will be interesting to what it sounds like with all that paint on it. I may have created Art instead, which is fine; it wasn't a great player in the first place.
10:56 AM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog