foomart foomart

 Saturday, July 22

The lime tree still has some scale, of course, necessitating yet another pass with the rubbing alcohol. And now I have some little riddles for you.

Q. What's more fun than a cat who's so fat she can't clean her own butt?
A. A cat who's so fat she can't clean her own butt which has shit all over it!

Q. What's more fun than a cat who's so fat she can't clean her own butt which has shit all over it?
A. A cat who's so fat she can't clean her own butt which has shit all over it and whose whole nether area has swollen up again!

Q. What's more fun than a cat who's so fat she can't clean her own butt which has shit all over it and and whose whole nether area has swollen up again?
A. A cat who's so fat she can't clean her own butt which has shit all over it and whose whole nether area has swollen up again and has TAPEWORMS!

Q. Did I plan to spend this lovely rainy day removing parasites from the creatures in my care?
A. No, I did not!

Interestingly enough, on July 9th I had a dream where I was washing leaves of spinach or basil and there were scale insects and some kind of squirmy larvae on them. When I first noticed the scale on the lime tree I thought my dream had come true. Little did I realize there was more to it, that my whole dream would end up coming true. Oy. Of all the dreams I've had lately, why THAT one?

12:21 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog