foomart foomart

 Thursday, March 16

Note to self: Performer runs better if you are not also running Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, TextEdit, mlMac, Bittorrent, Excel, Sound Converter, iTunes, Clutter, iChat, Mail, Safari, Excel and Diet Sleuth.

I've got the house to myself tonight so I'm...

recording...

vocals.

All of nine words' worth, massively overprocessed and frizzed out with enough reverb to make Julee Cruise tap. Oh, and you want to talk about buried in the mix.

I keep realizing I am approaching this from a graphics angle: trying to do with sound what I do in Photoshop with pixels. A lot of the processes don't work the same way, of course, but it's pretty cool how many of them do. I just wish tracks were as free as layers are.

7:12 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog