foomart foomart

 Wednesday, January 11

Too much DIY television can be hazardous to your house. The work I was planning to do today never materialized, so I decided to try my hand at painting. Not fine art, more like the way they do it on Trading Spaces: We need something for that blank spot and we have no money, so git a-brushin'. So now there's a big pile of meh in the dining room. I'd like to fix the flaws that eat my soul the most from a distance, but I've washed out all the brushes already and there is no way I'm going to be able to match that color again. I have no idea what I did to get there in the first place. To be kind, it's marginally better than a smudged wall with the guts of a thermostat hanging out the middle of it. Good thing I'm good with computers!
4:11 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog