foomart foomart

 Monday, November 21

Mrgh. I'm feeling much better, but my cell phone's screen just seems to have died. Or the wee ribbon connector connecting said screen to something else, to be more precise. I really don't have time to chase down a new phone this week, assuming that I'll be able to get said new one for free in the first place. Phooey. At least my little water damage indicator is still clear. That may help a lot when I take the phone in; it seems to be the first line of defense the Verizon people use against their customers. Whatever. If they give me any warranty static, I'll take the thing apart and see if I can fix the little connector myself. How hard can it possibly be?
11:16 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog