foomart foomart

 Monday, June 6

Some days I kick ass at karate. Everything flows, I'm strong, my techniques are good, it's a great workout and I feel like a million bucks. Today was not one of those days. I had to drag myself there and wheedle and negotiate with myself to stay for the second and third classes, and I was just rubbish in all of them. It's been an exhausting day, waking up very early in a very small bed, a long drive in a hot car, and the whole getting back home and catching up here thing. I'm glad I went, I guess, and I am in testing for my next belt so I need to get a lot of classes in, but I really just want to take a hot shower and go to bed. I hope this lightning storm is almost done.
10:50 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog