foomart foomart

 Wednesday, June 1

Another great fuckin' mail day. Got lots of new cinnamon goodies (reviews to follow), a couple jogbras, some fun fun restaurant supply stuff, a gallon of coconut oil, and a BFC for some work I did a while ago. I have to say the best part of it all was that one package was packed with a kilo of dry ice. Which is stupid; it was there to keep a tiny little pegbag of sugarfree Almond Roca from melting, like totally who cares. But in any case, we had a high old time playing with the dry ice in the kitchen sink, from the MWAHAHAHAHA evil scientist/witch's cauldron with its initial huge amount of smoke, to the high-speed-weathery fractal turbulence of various thicknesses of the fog, to the last gasps and smoke rings when it was down to just a few little pebbles. Entertaining stuff. I dare call it sublime.

Did the killer triple today and just had a great time. A tough set of workouts, of course, but for some reason it was extra fun tonight. I worked with one woman who I always thought was really serious and stern, but she turned out to be a lot more friendly than I thought she would be, and we had a darn fine class together. Now I really must bathe and put some arnica on the swelling sore spot on my arm that I just noticed but don't remember how it got that way. Maybe that woman wasn't so nice after all.

11:02 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog