foomart foomart

 Thursday, January 20

I am soooo sick.

HOW SICK ARE YOU?

I'm so sick I saw three street gloves on my walk home today and didn't stop to photograph them because I had to get home before I blanked in my pants.

BWOWP bow buh di di doo do doo
BWOWP bow buh di di doo do doo
BWOWP bow buh di di doo do doo
BWOWP bow buh di di doo do doo

PING!

I'm taking enough generic Pepto to give me Chow tongue, and eating nothing but liquid. This seems counterproductive to me, but all the internets seem to agree that's what you do, especially since there ain't no low-carb BRAT diet I can think of. I'm making and eating tons of yogurt, too, so all my flora should be blossoming in the near future.

5:27 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog