foomart foomart

 Wednesday, December 22

Since I can't do grappling with my bad hand, I took core today at noon, walked up the hill, cleaned up, washed my gi, and took core again at 6. There is a third core class going on right now, and I'm not at it. Two was plenty, especially since there were only two of us in the afternoon class so Joshu kicked. our. asses. It's nothing like doing the double with core and then grappling; I'm like a wrung-out sponge, in a good way. I have a couple of small orders to fill now, but I'm going to hit the sack early tonight.

A public service announcement: in the next few days I'm switching over from cable to DSL, hoping it'll improve the consistency of my connection. I mention this because, even though I'm going to keep it redundant until I know for sure it's better, the radio broadcasts may be spotty during the transition time. You will also have to dump your cache and reload once I've switched it over. It should all work better then, I hope!

9:24 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog