foomart foomart

 Friday, November 5

I read stuff like this and wonder if there is a serious movement to do it for real. These guys have a bit of it going on, but I don't see the movement gathering there. It could really happen; everybody, red and blue, would vote for it. Why keep this system? It's not working; half the country is always going to be miserable at any point in time.

I'd love to just glom onto Canada, like so or like so, but I'm not so sure they'd be so thrilled to have us. So we'd have to become one or two new countries, or maybe more... I liked this when I read it years ago, but I can't get that excited about being lumped in with the rust belt. And Detroit as the capital? No way. Ecotopia was so much cooler anyhow.

10:37 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog