foomart foomart

 Monday, November 29

I finally got a good night's sleep, after only getting four to six hours a night the last week or so. I'm actually a bit more groggy than I've been, but this coffee will fix that soon enough. The plan for today is a restocking trip to BJ's and then to work on the kitchen and maybe actually finish it off. I think the only thing we can't do today is cut the hole for the fan vent. Other than that, we should be able to do what we need to finally get all the construction crap out of there so you can actually walk around the back of the table. B's been up for hours and is bouncing off the walls, so I gotta pry my eyes open and get in gear.

I added a comment to last night's entry but in a nutshell I wasn't too pleased with the food. It was ok, but not what I had in mind. I think I know what I have to do to fix it the next time, though. I've also got a long list for the next restaurant supply store I see. Maybe tomorrow after work I'll go to the Bowery before meeting B² for dinner. Whatever; it's time to put some pants on and buy mass quantities!

11:13 AM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog