foomart foomart

 Wednesday, September 15

Wow, what a kickass workout. Core was fine, but grappling was extra fine. My partner was a tiny little wiry high-brown belt who fights just this side of dirty and shows no mercy. Perfect. She mopped up the mat with me but that's fine; I got more exercise and knowledge out of this class than in ten classes like the one last night with the wimpy girl. And it's so rewarding to score any points at all on this woman. Last night I was winning positions at will and really never broke a sweat; tonight I kept finding myself with my face in some crook of her body, trying with all my might to get out as she offered me helpful advice. Exhausting, rewarding, and totally what I need to get better at this stuff.
11:02 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog