foomart foomart

 Friday, September 24

So I wake up, like I do, stumble downstairs, notice the cats' food bowl is empty (but don't fill it; we never feed them first thing in the morning so they don't make the association with Waking Up and Food) turn on Silvia (the espresso machine) so she can warm up, head down to the laundry room to throw my gi in the dryer (I wash it at night when I get home from class but usually don't have time to dry it until morning) and since I'm not wearing my glasses (why bother, I'm just throwing a load of laundry in the dryer, right?) it takes me a blurry moment to realize that the mess on the floor is a combination of non-chlorine bleach (store brand), the large, full bottle of which had wiggled itself off the top of the dryer (which is stacked on top of the washer) and fallen to the floor, where its cap broke off and disgorged its contents so they combined with the shamefully thick layer of cat litter (super hard clumping multiple cat formula) on the floor and in the litter box (which desperately needed scooping anyway) to make a delightful blue muddy surprise, which is just the thing you want to be scrubbing off a slippery bathroom floor at seven o' clock in the morning.

The sad part is, that's not the grossest thing I've cleaned up in that bathroom, but that's a story for another day.

7:47 AM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog