foomart foomart

 Wednesday, December 10

Who the hell cares how many shopping days there are until xmas?

Man, I adore Nina Paley. First it was simple, I really liked the way she drew the hair in Nina's Adventures. I read that she was retiring from the comix biz because of damage to her hands from drawing, so I wrote her a letter saying how much I'd miss her work. Then, years later, I came upon the xmas resistance thing, and wrote another fan letter. And then, years later, there was the childfree thing, which caused me to write an absolutely-unprecedented THIRD fan letter. If I ever get the money or health insurance to get snipped, I'm going to tattoo that stork over my scar. Love her.
11:59 AM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog