foomart foomart

 Saturday, November 29

Stupid wind! Yesterday's rain knocked all the leaves off the trees in front of the condo yesterday. The whole sidewalk was full of them when we came in last night, and I had big plans to go out today and bag them up to have a supply of browns for over the winter. Unfortunately, last night brought high winds and this morning when I went out there was garbage all over the place, and all the leaves had been swept cleanly away. I cleaned up the trash, which has probably already blown back all over the place, and I did get a trash bag full of leaves from where they'd drifted into various corners around the property, but it's a tiny fraction of what I'd hoped to stockpile. Ah well.
11:40 AM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog