foomart foomart

 Monday, November 24

So there I was, listening to The Hot Dogs, the record by The Hot Dogs and I was thinking how much I enjoyed The Hot Dogs, the record by The Hot Dogs. It's not at all like Custardpaws & Mr. Freezy (sorry, no link, that group and record seem to have been Sovietted out of history). The songs are much tighter, faster, and shorter; only two tracks break the three-minute mark. I wouldn't go so far as to call it punk, though, since I'm sure the young people have a new word for that sort of short fast songs now. Besides, it's much more interesting than that, stylistically all over the place, from straight up pop to reggae to a sort of almost rockabilly. I bet these guys would be a lot of fun to see live. The lyrics are quirky and clever, of course, featuring universally-relatable themes including being drunk, being in trouble, and pants. In summary, you should immediately purchase The Hot Dogs, the record by The Hot Dogs. The end.
12:32 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog