foomart foomart

 Tuesday, November 4

Just a measure of my commitment here. I get up, and what do I do first? Do I unpack the stuff I bought for myself, or my stinky laundry? No, the first thing I do is rip all the new CDs we bought over there and add them to the playlist for the radio station. For you. Because I care. I'm pleased to report that at least one of the albums wasn't yet in the CDDB when I ripped it. It is now, of course, and properly tagged; I'm a good citizen. In any case, its absence is always a good sign that it's not something any of us are sick of yet. If you like it weird, click on the Toot-A-Loop over there on the right and wait for all the new tracks to come around. Should be some tasty stuff.
9:29 AM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog