foomart foomart

 Wednesday, November 12

I've had such a fun day! Seriously! I've been transferring old cassettes to digital format, and it's a total blast. I just designed up a whole CD package for a high school chum*, of his band from when they played a school assembly and I bootlegged it. He went on to front a fairly well-known jam band, so I may have been the first of very many people to bootleg his music. I'm not linking to his site, or any of his bands' sites, yet, because I want the CD to come as a surprise, and I don't know if he's the kind of blogger who obsessively checks his referrer logs or not. It's pretty cool and custom, though, I must say. I will put links up in a few days, and links to other pals of mine who are in bands, as soon as one of them gets their album-ordering capability up and running. (aHEM.) Incidentally, my schoolmate's latest album is available via CD Baby. Just sayin'.



*hint: think pencils

4:03 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog