foomart foomart

 Friday, November 21

I'm slowly working my way through the Blogsisters' blogroll, and I've got to say I'm disappointed. Many if not most of the bloggers in the list have sproggen or are about to. This isn't necessarily a dealbreaker, if the blog is otherwise interesting, but when it's not, when they define themselves by their offspring and have to mention them in every post, I'm out of there. And way too many of them do.

I've found a few broken links and abandoned blogs, a few frightening ones (whoa), a few written by people who don't use capital letters.

There are some good ones in there, though, and I'm bookmarking them individually for further observation. I'm sorry that my distaff bias hasn't paid off better; I guess I'd been spoiled by the likes of misbehaving.net, which is chock full of smart women with things to say. I'd forgotten about all the silly breeders and dizzy bints out there with Diaryland accounts.

5:58 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog