foomart foomart

 Sunday, November 16

I enjoy the fine Damn Hell Ass Kings family of products as much as the next guy, but, christ, enough already with the stupid rays and two-toned parallel lines. Is there only one designer for all those sites? Does this designer have any other graphic ideas? (I mean besides the woodtype fonts.)

Scanning through the DHAK list made me remember how much I used to love TWoP (note the rays) and also made me realize how totally over it I've gotten. I'm pretty much over television in general, really. I just don't have the patience to sit and watch more than an hour or so of anything. And movies, forget it. I get way too restless and want to get back to my very important dicking around on the internet as soon as I can. It's a darn good thing I won that TiVo three years ago. If I had to sit through commercials, too, I'd never watch a minute of TV. I wouldn't get rid of the set, though. I like having a television even if I only watch darts (don't I wish) and the Weather Channel once in a while. Besides, people who don't have TVs are far too often supercilious snobs about it, and I'm not sure it's possible to say "oh, I don't own a television" without sounding like one of them, unless you lost yours in a tornado or something.

11:24 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog