foomart foomart

 Tuesday, November 11

Grr! I can't focus on anything this morning, and I'm impatient and irritable. I got an annoyingly-cheery email this morning, hi, how are you, hope the morning finds you well and oh by the way we need you to do something that nobody else wants to do, and for no money, okay? And she spelled my NAME wrong. The radio keeps playing annoying things like way-too-bouncy ska and John Coltrane, which if I'm not in the mood for it, and I rarely am, just makes me want to dig his dead ass up and throw him a bone beating. A beating supreme. (That's just like a regular beating, but with sour cream.) B didn't do the hookups in the studio that he'd promised to do so that I could dub these cassettes to CD and I'm not familiar enough with his setup to do it myself. What's wrong with good ol' patchbays anyway? It's these newfangled computers, these kids today, why I tellya. Oh, and there's no water in the house. I gotta call the water company to find out if it's just us or if there's been a main break and we have to boil for the next three days or what. My file-hauling donkeys are all sluggish today, I think all the files in my queue must be owned by one person each, and they're the ones who got subpoenas and are cowering offline forever. And it's not even time for me to have PMS, that won't be until... oh, wait, it's the 11th already? Well. There you are. Everybody stay out of my way for the next few days, just slide chocolate under the door when the snarling and scratching gets too loud. I'd go back to bed but I had one of my breakfast speedballs (protein energy shake with a double shot of espresso) and all I'd do is toss and turn. Gah! I can't believe there's no fucking WATER!
10:38 AM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog