foomart foomart

 Friday, November 14

Dang. The post office seems to have lost an eBay package of mine. I bought a cheap assorted bunch of glass tubes and pipettes and crap for dribbling chemicals onto picture frames. I'd been using plastic medicine droppers but the chemicals are too caustic to do that long term. Besides, how cool are pipettes? Don't you just love it when you see a scientist type putting a drop of something into each member of a row of test tubes, using the precision thumb-on-straw technique we all perfected back when we used to also do the straw-paper worm trick? Okay, I still do that, but that's not the point. In any case, there was no sign of it at the post office so now I hope the sender put a nice clear return address on the box and will get it back soon. Or that it just shows up here. My fear is that the delivery person just left it in front of my door and somebody stole it or it blew away in the high winds we've been having; the postpeople usually don't even ring the bell once when they do that, much less twice.
11:36 AM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog