foomart foomart

 Saturday, November 8

Ah, a new day spreads before me, rising in the East like a vast panorama of blah blah blah...zzz...so tired...wonder if the rest of those chiles rellenos would be good for breakfast...this coffee had better kick in sometime soon. The plan for today is to seriously clean house; our neighbors G and C are coming over for dinner. They took care of the beasts while we were away, so it's not like they don't know about the dust yaks in every corner, but I figure when one is preparing food for public consumption, one should make a bit of effort to at least have the kitchen appear sanitary. We also have to figure out what to cook. I'm thinking tapas; we didn't know them when we went through our big tapas phase, so they probably won't be sick of most of the dishes we tend to make, yet.

It's going to be 29 fucking degrees here tonight. Great weather for watching the eclipse! We'll be in the solarium, I imagine, still freezing our asses off since it's pretty much uninsulated up there, but sheltered from the winds a bit. I think tonight will be the big night for the big lime, too. And maybe we'll play some poker. G doesn't know how to play poker. Heh heh heh.

Can I ramble a little bit more? Okay! If the song "The Upsetter" doesn't get the hell out of my head soon, I'm going to seriously lose my shit. Danananananananana...dananananananana...think I better have another cup of java. Java. Uh oh. If THAT sticks in my head, I'm a goner. Urk. It may be too late.

9:41 AM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog