foomart foomart

 Saturday, October 4

Well... I've changed my office around a bit, papering off a corner for splattering and banishing the cardboard boxes that have been piling up to the garage. It's still a mess, but I can walk in here without stressing out, a little. Call it feng shui if you will, it just feels better to see a surface here and there without anything on it.

I've taken frequent breaks, of course, and used at least a few of them to Support the Arts in a way that will be revealed in 5 to 10 working days. There's more art-supporting I'd like to do today, but can't think of a suitably anonymous way to do it. PayPal should work on that. "You've got cash! An anonymous benefactor has sent you X dollars to spend as you wish..."

Speaking of the arts reminds me to go check in on my condimental pal Jeff. Maybe I'll buy one of his cool new paintings and get my support-the-arts yayas out that way. I really like the Operation one, but fear it's way out of my price range.

8:48 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog