foomart foomart

 Thursday, October 9

So I've decided to go to State College, PA, wherever that is, to sell buttons at the Nora York show. I wasn't gonna, but hey, she asked me to go, it's a free trip and hotel room, and I've never been to State College, PA, wherever that is. And I might even make a couple bucks.

I came up with a design I like for the other button job I'm doing this week, so that's some pressure off as well. I have to submit an invoice tomorrow for that job I lost the emails about, and then the week suddenly goes from Total Money Sink to Not Too Bad, Actually.

I will check the radio tomorrow just before I leave, but, as we know, it likes to just stop for no reason. If it does that, sorry, and I'll start it back up again on Saturday when I get back from State College, PA, wherever that is.

1:34 AM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog