foomart foomart

 Wednesday, October 15

So far, so good today. The sun came out, I started the day with a proper double espresso, and I did all the condo money stuff, filled both orders, and put ten items into the mail. I also received my copy of Making Book. Now I've got to decide whether I should save it for the trip, because it's a nice portable paperback, or tear into it right now, because I have American willpower.

The other decision I need to make is whether to go to the Open Cup game tonight. This could very well be the game where the Metrostars finally win something real for the first time since the birth of the team. And I certainly put in my time, with perfect attendance for several years, including the dark seasons where they were utter shite and lost all the time. But since I haven't been to any games this year, because they pissed me off when they turned into the loathsome DC United, I feel wrong about going. I think if somebody else huffed like I did and came back just to watch them hoist a cup, I'd have unkind things to say about them. And I think I'd say the same about myself. Ah well, it's only an issue until 6 PM, when B's brother will sell the ticket to whoever wants it if I haven't appeared at the pub where everybody's meeting up. I think I won't go. I'm pretty sure they'd lose if I did anyway. Just cuz.

1:34 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog