foomart foomart

 Saturday, October 4

Snirkles! Why don't they make these anymore? This would so totally be my favorite candy. Like a whole pack of Goetze's Caramel Creams® all in one. On that site, I noticed their product Cow Tales® and am wondering why this had not been brought to my attention sooner. Must have. Same goes for the chocolate ones.

No creme filling, but I'll be looking for these when I'm in the UK later this month--who could resist something with consumer reviews like, "If i had to choose something that i had to eat non-stop until i was violently sick, then this would win without ANY competiton." Hm. I'll be in Scotland...wonder what one of these would be like DEEP FRIED?

Oh dear. Oh no. Oh my. Ruh-ro. Very bad. Possibly the worst thing I've found on the internet. I did not need to know how cheap these things are in bulk. Hoo boy.

Oh. And this. SHOOT ME NOW. Holy shit.

6:25 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog