foomart foomart

 Sunday, October 5

Lame day, all things considered. I missed the bus (the ONLY bus) to get to Pennsy for the tree-planting thingy. Talked to my bro online; he's been making some really nice glasses. I want a set. But he knows that. Supported the arts a bit more, then I read the Phred Felps thing which made my melancholy at missing the tree thing turn into impotent anger. I was just getting over that when I got a call from the neighbors wanting to hang out tonight. Then B got home. We cleaned and cleaned and the neighbors bailed at the last minute so we ended up with a big bowl of crab dip and a nice clean house. Result!

Unfortunately, the results did not go the way of the USWNT. Poor gals. They really aren't used to losing. I bet there's a locker room full of holes in Portland tonight.

10:45 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog