foomart foomart

 Friday, October 17

I'm a-chargin' up the ol' MP3 player as I get ready to go to Pennsy for the weekend. I'm finally going to be able to give K the framed pictures for her bathroom, at which point she's allowed to know about this blog. Hi K!

Tonight it's dinner with the gang, then tomorrow there's some sort of psychic fair in the morning, where I'm told I'll be able to get my past lives read, and a 110th birthday soiree with some fun fabulous family friends. A good time promises to be had by all.

I'm going to leave the computer on, because I've found an absolute mo-o-otherlode of good music and want to keep the donkeys hauling as hard as they can haul this weekend. I've got two different GUIs running as well as the web-browser-based interface, so that should run for a while before they all hit snags and quit. What this means to YOU is that the radio station should work for a while, and once I get back there will be stacks and stacks of classic tracks on wax and wax for your listening pleasure.

Time to shut off the poor monitor and hit the road. I'll try to post from D's house.

2:57 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog