foomart foomart

 Sunday, July 20

I can't believe I didn't know about this until it was too late to go. :(

Agent 99 had our first rehearsal in months, after a good productive beer meeting which was after yet another meeting but I don't want to jinx that. The rehearsal went well and I think we all feel pretty positive about the band in its new form. New songs to learn, and they're all good ones; a gig lined up opening for some fine acts. It's nice to be back in the swing of it again.

The Obama thing is good too. I hope the weather cooperates for our park meetup this week.

It's too darn hot to type. I smell rain but the storm hasn't come through yet; I wish it'd hurry up and drop the temperatures already.
11:20 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog