foomart foomart

 Thursday, April 12

We got a letter today from some scammy types who want to charge us 90 bucks for a copy of our own property deed. I saw right through that; that's not the issue. The important part of the letter is the punctuational paradigm shift they've just put me through.

The period-commas in their name, I can take that. I bet they saw it somewhere and it looked so nice they wanted to use it, twice. The veiled snarky commentary on the Garden State, hey, I've done that myself. But they've taken the grocer's apostrophe to quite another level from anything I've seen before. I mean, this is "queen to queen's level three" stuff here. I'm not sure what to do with my brain now.


9:43 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog