foomart foomart

 Sunday, April 29

I'm vexed. I got a wee portable graphics tablet so I can do graphics stuff while I'm at work, but the stylus needs a battery and the battery it needs is an AAAA. So of course there aren't any around and of course they don't have any at the supermarket so I buy a 9-volt to take apart and harvest the AAAAs out of but it turns out the ShopRite brand is made differently. It's a stack of plate cells instead of a series of AAAAs. Rats! I've wasted a 9-volt battery and now I have to wait until I get into town tomorrow to find out whether the thing works.

The sun's out, though, and it's gonna set soon. I think I'll watch it happen from the solarium, with a nice frosty beer.
5:55 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog