foomart foomart

 Friday, March 16

Ugh! Wasn't it 69 degrees a few days ago? It is Nasty out there. Ooh, my favorite: ice pellets. The question is, what to do with the day.

What I should do: something from the long list in front of me which includes toothsome nuggets like taxes, laundry, and setting up the online shopping cart for an e-commerce site I'm working on.

What I will probably do: get as far as I can on this alumni directory I'm working on; make the entries play nicely with each other despite their having come from hundreds of people in several different forms, and then I will play with a song that the nice people at NIИ were generous enough to distribute as a pile of Garage Band parts. Oh, and bite somebody.
11:38 AM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog