foomart foomart

 Monday, December 4

Well, that nice summer thing is gone now. I would define it as "crisp" out there. Good walking weather, which I unfortunately haven't spent much time out in, because I'm all html, all the time now. I'm trying to update at least a few pages at arteto every day, to keep the little Googlebots coming back for more. It's working, I got a hit today on a term I only put up there yesterday or the day before, but I know they only like sites that are minty fresh so I'm trying to keep it that way. I want to advertise on bartcop again but I need a whole lot more political stuff up there. I need a grand concept, or at least a whole bunch of little ones. Suggestions welcome.
12:56 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog