foomart foomart

 Friday, December 29

Tony fixed the goddamn igniter today, narrowly avoiding plan B, which was to slit him open and climb into his steaming guts to get warm. My brother says it'll be a month before we trust the heater; I think that's about right, if not optimistic.

I took a bunch of ultra-boring video of kids playing Dance Dance Revolution today and cut it into my very first video tonight. It's rough, not really synched to the music I used other than a few nice moments, but I really think the silly awkwardness adds a lot of charm to the final product. Besides, I was working in iMovie and that thing doesn't seem real big on synchronization. I'd like to have every action line up with a beat, but it is not gonna happen in that program. I suppose it's possible. I should live so long.

1:10 AM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog