foomart foomart

 Thursday, October 12

Yesterday nothing worked. I needed one more piece of paper to open the bank account. I couldn't get it where they sent me to get it. I got caught in the rain.

Today was better. The notary charged half of what I expected him to, everything was in order and satisfied the bureaucrats to the point of rubber stamping and embossing, I got my account opened with no problems, and I had a nice long walk in the middle of the day. I'm also hot on the trail of insurance. I think I should be covered by 12/1 and will make doctors' appointments for 12/2. Fonely I could get WaMu to play nicely with Quicken I'd be batting 1000 for the day. I think it's still pretty good, on balance.

9:48 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog