foomart foomart

 Tuesday, September 19

Today I totally geeked out on the inter-tubes. I got a Where's George tagged bill and of course I had to go log it in, and then of course I had to sign up as a member, and then of course I had to log in all the singles I have, and then of course I had to mark them all, and then of course I had to order a rubber stamp for future tagging. A cheapo one, mind you, not the amazing band stamp...I'm saving that for the later stages of craziness or some kind of special occasion.

That's pretty geeky, but it can't hold a candle to the geekiest site on the Internets. Talk about your obsessive, trainspotting anoraks. I know I did.

(And then of course I had to submit a picture.)

9:13 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog