foomart foomart

 Sunday, September 24

I think I've finally figured out what I'm allergic to. Happily, it's not wine, I hoot, as I hurl myself off that wagon at full tilt and tumble into a ravine...I still haven't totally ruled out nuts, but I believe the thing that makes me congested and wheezy is: dairy. The good news is, there are products one can buy to fix that. So that's the plan.

I'm kinda hooked on the wheresgeorge thing right now. Who needs WoW or Second Life? Fonely I had a job where I handled cash on a regular basis. Fair warning: Next time I see you, whoever you are, I'm gonna want to trade my marked bills for your ordinary ones, and then I'm going to have to use your computer to go log all of them in.

10:51 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog