foomart foomart

 Sunday, August 13

Great fuckin' day today, most of which I spent running up and down the stairs between the garage and the solarium. It was all about the plants: tending, repotting, rearranging, plotting divisions and propagations. The feng shui up there is fantastic now. It's a really rejuvenating, peaceful place to spend time. I'm glad my errand to pick up some Freecycle plants fell through; it'd be nice to have some lilies of the valley, but if I'd done that I wouldn't have done what I did, and I'm glad I did what I did.

Great fuckin' day. One of those days where you actually believe you have your shit together just a little bit, and you're really on top of things for just a little while.

8:59 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog