foomart foomart

 Sunday, February 12

My idiot neighbor was up there shoveling the roof again. I banked back the rage enough to talk without using profanity, and went up and indicated to him that his actions were voiding the warranty on our brand new roof. He of course claimed "I'm not touching the roof." Ha. I'd love to see their Teflon pans. Five bucks says the pan will show how he'll "just be careful" with the fork when he scrambles his eggs.

Anyhow, he shoveled some more to salve his ego but went inside not too long after that. I can't help but think my argument would have been more immediately effective if I'd been wearing the right boots to evoke my mental state.

4:48 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog