foomart foomart

 Monday, January 30

What I've consumed so far today:

Water- 2 liters


Lemon Echinacea Throat Coat: five large cups, each containing all the previous bags as well as a new one


Chicken broth with garlic and ginger: 2 cups of stock plus aromatics and water


Turkey broth with garlic and ginger: 2 cups of stock plus aromatics and water


Sausage soup with spinach: 2 cups


22,000 mg of vitamin C- 10g +10g +2g


Americano with cream and DaVinci's: large mug (I'm sick, not dead)


Chloraseptic spray



What I've not consumed, much as I want to:


Cinnamon toast - stacks, fresh and hot


Orange juice - by the gallon




Still to consume:


More medicinal tea


Green tea


More Vitamin C


Something solid, or at least an egg stirred into soup



What I've attempted today:


The Brilliant Redesign of a Whole Magazine



What I've accomplished today:


Cleared a lot of space in the freezer where the frozen chunks of stock used to be


Called and emailed my senators (again)


Emergency text changes from an old job


Vitamin C flush to the point of gruesome intolerance



Still to do:


Call in sick to kickabutt


Go back to bed

2:24 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog