foomart foomart

 Tuesday, November 29

Aw, man, cousin B's in the hospital. While in Italy, she took a spill, fell on her good knee and totally ganked it. Somehow she got back home (via Charles de Gaulle airport, a trying place even if you're in top physical form) and had surgery and now she can't put any weight at all on that knee. So she has to hop on her good (formerly her bad) knee, which ain't happening. I'm not sure how she's going to get around her apartment in a wheelchair. She still doesn't quite know what she's going to do now, or what goods and services I can help provide, but I'm standing by. Maybe I can at least cook up some meals so she doesn't have to futz around in the kitchen.
7:54 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog