foomart foomart

 Tuesday, May 31

Wow, great fuckin' mail day! Two boxes on the doorstep when I got back from the dojo, two packages at the PO, and three big lumpy envelopes on the doorstep when I got back home. This means: I've got work to do now on band buttons, the kitchen is more and more restaurantlike, I've got a return/refund to straighten out for one item that arrived broken, and I'll have lots of sexxy-yet-subtly-supportive clothing to wear this summer. The changes in my physique have had one big benefit: two smaller b00bies, and therefore oodles more options for upper-half toggery.

I think all the little seedlings survived their transplant. They're all standing sunward now, even the ones that looked a bit floppy yesterday.

4:47 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog