foomart foomart

 Sunday, March 6

The karmic boomerang ponked me in the head right quickly this time around. I bought some stuff today and realized afterwards that the cashier hadn't charged me for all of it, but didn't go back and face the music. Joke's on me: now I can't find my credit card. I must have left it there. It'll be a week to ten days without plastic for me now, and the new card will have a different number, which sucks because I had this one memorized. It also sucks because I put every possible utility and recurring expense on this card, because I earn frequent flyer miles, and now it's going to be a pain in the patoot to disseminate the new information. Payback's a bitch.
6:48 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog