foomart foomart

 Tuesday, March 1

I fu)(0red another couple of fingers last night in grappling. I've really got to stop doing that. The middle finger on my right hand is huge, and the ring finger would probably look pretty scary itself if it weren't next to that sausagy thing. Good thing there was a snowstorm last night; I kept them iced on the way home last night by picking up handfuls of snow and letting them melt.

On the plus side, a ton of kitchen stuff came in yesterday and we had a high ol' time opening up all the boxes. I'll be a cooking fool when I get some free time. Right now I gotta figure out how to dry my hair left handed and go open the school. I get to go an hour late today because of the snow, woohoo!

8:40 AM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog