foomart foomart

 Sunday, January 23

The dishwasher thawed itself out overnight, gott sei dank, but I took the turkey out of the freezer and am committed to roasting it today. I'm going to brine it and finish thawing it at the same time, so the whole process should be able to happen today. I've found an appropriate container and everything.

It doesn't seem to have snowed any more overnight, but the weather thingy says we're supposed to get dumped on again before it's over. Fine with me. I'd like to get out and take some pictures for B, but right now it is very hard to picture going out there when I don't absolutely have to. Snow's snow, right? If we get some really impressive inches I will, but if the second half of this storm skips us I'm just staying in.

10:38 AM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog