foomart foomart

 Tuesday, December 28

Oh lordy lordy lordy. They're up there with a full workshop of tools, ripping, banging, sawing, reciprocating, squeaking, stomping, crashing, prying, thumping, and yelling. Lemme tell ya, you don't want to hear the guy on your roof rip something up and say "ay yi yi", you just don't. You also don't want to hear words like "water damage" and "puta madre".

The temperature is only supposed to get up to 30 today, which sure won't thaw the baseboard heater pipe that's up there, sitting placidly amidst the noise and chaos. Tomorrow it's supposed to be in the 40s, so maybe I will be able to take a shower then. If there's still no heat, I'll shower at the gym. I hate foreign showers, I do, but I hate being cold even more. Those of us who survived the COLDEST WINTER OF THE CENTURY in an unheated house can surely relate.

On a warmer and more metaphysical level, I'm going today to get attuned to the next level of Reiki. I'm looking forward to it; I've been neglecting my spiritual side of late and this will be a good kickstart to my resolution to spend more time on that in the new year.

10:25 AM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog