foomart foomart

 Monday, October 11

I feel like I'm under house arrest today. I'm pacing around like I'm waiting for something to happen. I knew a UPS package was coming, and it did, but that served only to make me not realize today was Columbus Day until I got to the shuttered post office. The walk did nothing to relieve the caged feeling. I hope this extra nervous energy sticks around until class time tonight; it'd be great to use it on the mat.

Speaking of which, I've entered the Challenge of Champions. I've got a lot of work to do between now and then, not the least of which is to be sure I can "make weight" with all my gear on. Seems they won't let me weigh in first thing in the morning, butt naked, right after I pee, so I'll have to cut down a little bit to be safe. I think this means November will be a NFA month. I'm also going to take as many grappling classes as I can. I'm in a novice class, but don't want to actually be a novice come December.

So long, Superman ('70).

1:16 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog