foomart foomart

 Sunday, October 3

Did all that, and we got the lights installed in the kitchen, and B wired up the fancy dimmer switches, and it looks just faaaabulous. Totally money. It's a great feeling to make some progress in there; we've gotten so used to our cardboard counter we kind of don't see it, or the gaping holes, anymore. It's really time to finish the damn thing, though.


I got a burst of energy from rowing and got my putter on, so the kitchen's twinkling clean, what there is of it. The new lights really show off the cat hair, so it needed it. I like having time to clean. I know it doesn't add up to anything in the cosmic scheme of things, but it really cheers me.

11:43 PM


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


UR you; IM me.

trees
moblog